1. Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
2. ABOUT THIS POLICY (WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM YOU?)
- The Vibes cafe is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible way. This policy outlines how we aim to achieve this and includes the information collected when:
- you use our website (www.cafethevibes.com)
you make a booking on our website.
you make enquiries on our website.
someone is interested in working with us.
when you sign up to our mailing list to receive emails.
device type (e.g. mobile, computer, laptop, tablet)
browser information (e.g., type, language, and history)
referring website addresses
other data about your device to provide the services as otherwise described in this policy.
3. Who are we?
Cafe the vibes
24-30 Leighton Road, Leighton Buzzard LU7 1LF
4. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties. Any personal information we request from you will be safeguarded under current legislation.
Your data may be shared with the following types of organisations while running our business: penetration testing / security validation, forensic investigation, insurers / solicitors and auditors. This will be under Non-Disclosure Agreement and your data would only be processed in line with the data privacy agreement that we have with these companies. There will be no impact to your rights and freedoms. The only other case where we may share your data is with law enforcement or other legal body (ICO etc.). This will be because we are obligated to do so.
5. HOW AND WHERE DO WE STORE DATA?
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through our Site.